Nursing + Residential Care Homes For Sale
Welcome to Christie + Co's Care page. On this page you’ll find care homes for sale, as well as useful resources to equip you with the knowledge you need for buying and selling a nursing, residential or specialist care home.
"The service provided by Christie + Co was first class. We were treated with courtesy and a high level of professionalism at all times, and we found all the staff extremely helpful especially in the current financial situation."
Mike and Denise Read - Marston Care Ltd
Buy a care home
Here at Christie + Co we deal with all types of care homes, including a wide range of nursing, residential and specialist care homes, freehold or leasehold, across the UK. We also assist every type of business owner — from the first-time buyer entering the care sector for the first time to the largest corporate operators. Christie + Co’s care sector experts are on hand to advise you every step of the way as you embark on the
process of buying a care home.
Care homes for sale in the UK
Use the quick search box on the right to find a care home for sale. You can also view a full list of Christie + Co's UK care homes for sale.
Here are some of our most popular searches for care homes for sale in the UK:
- Care homes for sale in East Anglia
- Care homes for sale in South Central England
- Care homes for sale in South East England
- Care homes for sale in the Lake District
- Care homes for sale in Scotland
- Care homes for sale in Wales
Need advice on buying a care home?
If you’re new to the care sector, the rules and regulations surrounding this complex sector might sound challenging. That’s why we always here to share our care sector expertise and guide you through the ins and outs of the legalities surrounding your purchase.
Keep up to date with the latest care sector advice on our business blog. Here are some useful posts to get you started as you prepare to buy a care home:
- How to buy a care home business – what you need to know (part 1)
- How to buy a care home business – what you need to know (part 2)
- The current healthcare market – a snapshot
- Care into the future: Utopia or dystopia?
- How to find the right business property – part 1
- How to find the right business property – part 2
- Average prices fall in a watchful 2011 for the care market
- Opportunities remain as care sector continues to demonstrate its resilience
"Christie + Co has invested considerable time in understanding our business. They know exactly what we are looking for and present possible opportunities in an open and honest way — ‘warts and all’ — enabling us to make informed decisions quickly."
Farouq Sheikh - Founder and Executive Chairman, CareTech Community Services
Care home financing and insurance
Christie + Co has sister companies which specialise in business insurance and finance, meaning that we’re able to assist you with obtaining the funding necessary to secure your care home purchase, as well as fulfilling your insurance requirements once the purchase is complete.
- Apply for care home finance with Christie Finance.
- Obtain a quote for care home insurance with Christie Insurance.
Selling a care home
If you’re a care home owner looking to sell your nursing, residential or specialist care home, make sure you use a business agent who knows the care sector inside out. Christie + Co is the premier care sector business agent, utilising experience gained from many years of experience selling freehold and leasehold care homes.
"We found Christie + Co’s service was excellent and would not hesitate to use their expertise again."
Peter Pattinson - Vendor of Northway House Residential Home, Taunton
For more information about how we can help you get the right buyer for your care home, at the right price, visit the advice pages below or call your local Christie + Co office to discuss your situation with one of our care home experts.
- Download a guide to selling your care business
- What is my care business worth?
- All the advice you need on selling a business
- Care businesses sold through Christie + Co