Located to the South, Project Singer was a unique opportunity, a highly successful group of homes providing care to children and young adults who have severe physical or learning disability, complex health care needs or behaviour that challenges. If you're interested in similar opportunities then contact our team.
- Southern based group of homes
- Providing care for Children and Young Adults
- Capacity for over 15 residents
- Superb occupancy levels and high level of earnings
- Operated with full management team
This group is no longer available. Contact Simon Harvey and Rosie Adlem for further opportunities – 0117 946 8500.