A number of opportunities to work with Conviviality Retail, owner of the UK’s largest off-licence and convenience chain, have come to market. Located in the Midlands and North, the stores are run under six fascias including Bargain Booze, Bargain Booze Select Convenience and Thorougoods.
Benefits to becoming a Bargain Booze Franchisee
- Being part of the best value off-licence led convenience retailer in the UK
- Unique bonus and share scheme
- Three weeks’ credit
- Ranges which compete with the major discounters
- Up to two deliveries per week
- Six weekly franchisee meetings
- Support teams available 365 days a year
- Full introductory training
- Regular area manager support visits
- Centrally managed EPOS
- No back-office work required
The stores will be sold with a Bargain Booze franchise agreement, find out more by downloading our brochure.
Viewing and offers
Only discreet customer visits are permitted. Under no circumstances should staff be approached or contacted. Formal viewings will be conducted strictly by arrangement with Christie & Co only after receipt of a fully completed offer form.
All offers for groups, subgroups or individual sites are to be submitted directly to Christie & Co on a fully completed offer form - download.
Please ensure that you read our terms and conditions, which can be downloaded here.