David Lloyd Leisure Group (DLL) is Europe's largest operator of family-oriented leisure and sports facilities for wellness and fitness. Founded over 35 years ago by former British tennis champion David Lloyd, the wellness and fitness group operate over 123 clubs throughout Europe with its 660,000 members having access to clubs in UK, Holland, Belgium, Ireland, Switzerland, Spain and most recently also Germany.
Following its successful entry into the German market, DLL is actively seeking existing businesses for conversion or new sites and properties for club development to expand its network of class-leading tennis, health and fitness clubs in Germany.
Site requirements include:
- Existing buildings: 6,000 to 8,000 sqm. GIA with ample outdoor space
- New developments: minimum site area of 1.5 hectares
- Car parking for a minimum of 150 vehicles
- Minimum population of 130,000 within a 15-minute drive to the site
- Attractive business and residential areas or suburban locations
- Freehold, long leasehold and hereditary leasehold opportunities will be considered
Jon Patrick, Director - Head of Leisure & Development at Christie & Co comments, “We’re delighted to be working with DLL again to assist them with their expansion into Germany. We are very familiar with the brand having valued, sold to and acquired properties for the business both in the UK and overseas over the last 12 years.”
For further information on this press release, contact:
, Head of Corporate Communications
P: 020 7227 0793 or E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the agent:
Head of Leisure & Development
P: +44 113 389 2710
Visit our Business Search
page to find out more about our current leisure and retail listings.