Dentistry is a highly specialist and dynamic sector and obtaining quality, professional advice is absolutely essential. Our national team of dental experts deal with the formal valuation and sale of many hundreds of practices each year. Given our exposure to the sector we’re right up to date with the various nuances and market trends. We’re regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) so you can be confident the advice you receive is both professional and accurate.
Click here if you're searching for a dental practice. Each one has been personally inspected by one of our experienced agents who will be pleased to answer any questions you have prior to viewing.
Click here if you’re thinking of selling a practice and would like a free market appraisal.
If you would like to speak to us about any aspect of the dental sector, call our Head of Dental, Paul Graham on 07739 876621.
For valuation and professional service advice, call our Managing Director of Medical, Simon Hughes on 0776 8646 983.
For buyers - are you looking to buy a dental practice?
- No buyer fees, register on our website and download opportunities for free
- Future opportunities automatically emailed to you
- All practices for sale have been personally inspected by the agent who manages the sale
- Quality Information Memorandum with supporting financial information so no wasted time
- Personal introductions to specialist accountants and solicitors
- An in-house Finance team with access to unique sources of funding for dental practice purchase
- RICS accredited valuations for loan security purposes, we are on the majority of lenders’ panels
For sellers - do you have a practice to sell in the next 5 years?
It's never too early to start your exit planning. Demand is very strong for dental practices across the UK and we have thousands of funded purchasers seeking the right opportunity.
Why work with Christie & Co?
- We are a regulated firm and abide by the strictest professional standards
- With 15 offices across the UK we have dental specialists living and working in your area who understand the local market
- We are ‘whole of market’, this means that we properly market your practice to ensure that you receive a range of offers, not just one from a ‘preferred’ buyer.
Click here to see some of our recent successes and what our clients say about us.
Do you need a formal 'Red Book' valuation?
Our team of Chartered Surveyors across our 15 office network
offers a range of valuation and property related services to the dental sector. These include:
- Accredited 'Red Book' valuations for loan security purposes
- Valuations for partnership set up and incorporation
- Dispute resolution/expert witness assignments
- Rent reviews for landlord or tenant
- Freehold 'bricks and mortar' valuations
Click on the icons below for the latest news and articles produced by our dental team.
Specialist dental team
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a dental practice, let our sector experts help you. When you work with us, you're assigned a local, specialist from our dental team. A manager who will see the project through from start to finish; communicating regularly, when it's convenient for you and simplifying complex procedures.
Some examples of our latest activity:
Buyer demand indicates long term potential of Christie & Co's specialist sectors in the South West
Specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co provides an overview of the regional market in the South West & South Wales for the first half of 2019, reflecting on previous predictions, emerging trends and challenges facing the sectors.
Two dental practices in Lancashire sold through Christie & Co highlight strength of regional market
Specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co has completed on the sales of two dental practices in Lancashire, Jim Benson & Associates in Blackpool and Smilesite in Preston, in separate transactions.
Christie & Co reports consistent demand across its specialist sectors in the North West
Specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co provides an overview of the regional market in the North West for the first half of 2019, reflecting on previous predictions, emerging trends and challenges facing the sectors.
Christie & Co reports high levels of activity in the North East throughout first half of 2019
Specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co provides an overview of the regional market in the North East for the first half of 2019, reflecting on previous predictions, emerging trends and challenges facing the sectors.
Manchester city centre dental practice sold through Christie & Co and Christie Finance
Specialist business property adviser, Christie & Co has completed on the sale of 207 Dental Care, a mixed income dental practice situated in Manchester, to an experienced independent operator, with funding secured through specialist commercial finance broker, Christie Finance.