Care Home Property Advice
We are the UK’s most active adviser to the care sector and handle more than 50% of individual care homes sold in the UK.
We are regulated by RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), so you can be confident that the advice you receive is both professional and accurate.
Selling | Buying | Valuations | Development | Consultancy
Our extensive team of UK wide specialist advisers are up to date with market trends, offering a wide range of services to our clients including agency, brokerage, valuation, professional services, consultancy, land and development.
Our clients represent a broad spectrum of the market from large institutional investors and corporate operators to individual home owners.
Browse our care home listings
Each one has been personally inspected by one of our experienced agents who will be pleased to answer any questions you have.
Selling a care home
Click here if you’re thinking of selling a residential care home, nursing home or any other care business now or in the future and would like a free, confidential appraisal.
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to us about any aspect of the care sector please speak to Richard Lunn, Managing Director - Care
Care Home Valuations
Our Valuations team are located across our established network of offices, providing local knowledge and service on a national scale. This enables us to respond effectively to widespread portfolio valuations as well as individual local projects.
For further information on care valuations, please speak to
Care Business Development
Our specialist Healthcare Development team are market leaders in the UK and have strong links to care home developers and the expanding retirement community developers/operators. . Find out more about our development services here
For further information, please speak to
Care Business Consultancy
Our Consultancy team advises some of the largest investors and operators in the sector, often at the forefront of the key debates currently facing the sector. They have published numerous research documents on various challenges affecting the sector.
For further details, please speak to
Care Home Buyers
Are you looking to buy a care business?
- No buyer fees - register on our website and download opportunities for free
- Future opportunities automatically emailed to you
- All businesses for sale have been personally inspected by the agent who manages the sale
- Quality Information Memorandum with supporting financial information
- Personal introductions to specialist accountants and solicitors
- An in-house Finance team with access to unique sources of funding
- RICS accredited valuations for loan security purposes - we are on the majority of lenders’ panels
Care Home Sellers
Do you have a care business to sell in the next 5 years?
It's never too early to start your exit planning. Demand is very strong for care businesses across the UK and we have thousands of funded purchasers seeking the right opportunity.
Why work with Christie & Co?
- We are a regulated firm and abide by the strictest professional standards
- With 15 offices across the UK we have care specialists living and working in your area with an understanding of the local market, whether nursing homes, residential care homes or any other care business.
- We are ‘whole of market’, enabling us to properly market your care business, ensuring that you receive a range of offers - not just one from a ‘preferred’ buyer