When a business faces financial pressure it’s essential that prompt and considered action is taken.
Christie & Co has been advising on, valuing and selling operational real estate since 1935, an economic period characterised by seven recessions and arguably the most challenging and disruptive event to impact business and commerce, the Covid-19 pandemic.
One constant in Christie & Co’s 85 plus years of service has been our unparalleled experience, knowledge and expertise when it comes to business property. We have a wealth of experience in dealing with business distress and an understanding of the dynamics of turnaround and recovery situations.
Through our valuation, brokerage and consultancy services, we provide banks and restructuring and recovery professionals with specialist and actionable advice from early stage business/property consensual exits, receivership and administration sales to lease advice, operational and strategic options analysis and a host of other services. Our aim is to assist professionals and their clients throughout the decision-making process with the objective of reducing risk, enhancing value and achieving the best outcomes.
Our points of difference and resources are:
- Access to a central and dedicated Bank Support and Business Recovery function working in conjunction with senior management across our service lines and specialist sectors
- The largest team of sector-specific agents, valuers and consultants with specialist staff in each of our 13 regional UK offices
- Unparalleled depth of experience, sector specific knowledge and transactional and benchmark data through our activities – we inspect c 15,000 businesses each year
- Rapid response to review businesses in almost any location, from single assets to large portfolios, both leasehold and freehold
- We work with all the major Banks and Insolvency Practitioners
- Members of R3 and TMA.