We have developed a market leading offering across the UK's GP sector, providing specialist and bespoke services to an array of clients.
We offer tailored valuations and sales advice to those within or looking to enter the GP market. Given our exposure to the sector we’re right up to date with the various nuances and market trends. We’re regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) so you can be confident the advice you receive is both professional and accurate.
Primary care premises are niche within the UK property market, which often requires dedicated and knowledgeable RICS Registered valuers to review and apply their specific expertise to maximise potential investment value for their clients.
GP Market Activity:
- GP surgery sales and acquisitions
- Partnership valuations
- RICS accredited market valuations
- Corroboration of notional rent payments
- Loan security on behalf of high street banks
- Development appraisals
- Matrimonial purposes and partnership splits
- Landlord and tenant advice
- Arbitration and dispute resolution
- Expert witness and litigation support
- We completed on the sale of a purpose-built GP surgery to a leading investment house and are actively seeking further opportunities - click here for further information on this notable transaction
- There is an active buyer list of potential investors in the sector
- Sale can often be the only choice with limited succession, particularly given the current GP shortages
- Redemption penalties are often onerous, but given the popularity of the sector there are alternative options
- Surgery yields have reached an all-time high with purpose-built assets attracting yields of around 4% and secondary located assets around 6-7% - click here to view our UK Alternatives Investment Index report
For valuation and professional service advice, call our Head of Medical Valuation, Chris Vowles FRICS
on 0779 1183 966.
For selling and buying advice, call our Managing Director of Medical, Simon Hughes
on 0776 8646 983