Dentistry is a highly specialist and dynamic sector and obtaining quality, professional advice is absolutely essential. Our national team of dental experts deal with the formal valuation and sale of many hundreds of practices each year. Given our exposure to the sector we’re right up to date with the various nuances and market trends. We’re regulated by the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) so you can be confident the advice you receive is both professional and accurate.
Click here if you're searching for a dental practice. Each one has been personally inspected by one of our experienced agents who will be pleased to answer any questions you have prior to viewing.
Click here if you’re thinking of selling a practice and would like a free market appraisal.
If you would like to speak to us about any aspect of the dental sector, call our Managing Director of Medical, Simon Hughes on 0776 8646 983 and our Head of Dental, Paul Graham on 0773 9876 621.
For valuation and professional service advice, call our Head of Medical Valuation, Chris Vowles on 0779 1183 966.
For buyers - are you looking to buy a dental practice?
- No buyer fees, register on our website and download opportunities for free
- Future opportunities automatically emailed to you
- All practices for sale have been personally inspected by the agent who manages the sale
- Quality Information Memorandum with supporting financial information so no wasted time
- Personal introductions to specialist accountants and solicitors
- An in-house Finance team with access to unique sources of funding for dental practice purchase
- RICS accredited valuations for loan security purposes, we are on the majority of lenders’ panels
For sellers - do you have a practice to sell in the next five years?
It's never too early to start your exit planning. Demand is very strong for dental practices across the UK and we have thousands of funded purchasers seeking the right opportunity.
Why work with Christie & Co?
- We are a regulated firm and abide by the strictest professional standards
- With 15 offices across the UK we have dental specialists living and working in your area who understand the local market
- We are ‘whole of market’, meaning that we properly market your practice ensuring that you receive a range of offers, not just one from a ‘preferred’ buyer.
Click here to see some of our recent successes and what our clients say about us.
Do you need a formal 'Red Book' valuation?
Our team of Chartered Surveyors across our 15 office network
offers a range of valuation and property related services to the dental sector. These include:
- Accredited 'Red Book' valuations for loan security purposes
- Valuations for partnership set up and incorporation
- Dispute resolution/expert witness assignments
- Rent reviews for landlord or tenant
- Freehold 'bricks and mortar' valuations
Click on the icons below for the latest news and articles produced by our dental team.
Specialist dental team
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a dental practice, let our sector experts help you. When you work with us, you're assigned a local, specialist from our dental team. A manager who will see the project through from start to finish; communicating regularly, when it's convenient for you and simplifying complex procedures.
Some examples of our latest activity:
Dental: Christie & Co’s Business Outlook 2020 predicts another strong year in the dental market
According to the latest annual report by specialist business property advisor, Christie & Co, the Dental market is set for another strong year in 2020.
Christie & Co network broker sale of well-established West Yorkshire dental practice
Specialist business property advisor, Christie & Co is pleased to announce the sale of 57 Dental Care, a large mixed dental practice in Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire to local first-time buyers.
Exceptional Stafford dental practice sold through Christie & Co network
Specialist business property advisor, Christie & Co is pleased to announce the sale of Pure Dental Solutions, an exceptional private dental practice located in Stafford, Staffordshire.
Genesis Smiles Centre in Stoke sold to expanding national dental group
Specialist business property advisor, Christie & Co has completed on the sale of Genesis Smiles Centre, a large dental practice located in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire.
Jesmond dental practice sold
Specialist business property advisor, Christie & Co has brokered the sale of Atkinson Dental Practice, a privately-owned business offering a wide range of treatments including NHS, family dental care, implants and cosmetic dentistry.