Account Executive; New Business- Milton Keynes
Role: New Business; General
Christie Insurance specialise in seven sectors: Retail, Care, Childcare & Education, Hotels, Pubs & Restaurants, Leisure, Healthcare (Dental, Pharmacies, GP practices). We are part of Christie Group plc - a leading business services group with 38 offices across the UK and Europe. We are committed to what we do as an advice led service. We are and will remain an independent broker (we are not an aggregator).
Do you want to become part of a small nimble team, that listens to what you have to say, supports you to take ownership and responsibility, and creates an environment that you can thrive in? With our office in Milton Keynes, we are in a fantastically unique position to grow exponentially over the coming years, and we want you to be part of that. We are looking for an experienced Insurance account executive who is quality driven with a consultative approach, ambitious, works well in a team, and not afraid of a challenge.
We have an amazing opportunity for you. These types of roles in this type of business do not come around very often. We know that having an office in which you can regroup with your team, support each other and create a feeling of belonging, support and learning together, and having the balance of being able to work from home, is important. We know it matters so we make sure that we have the right environment to support each other, maintaining a sense of the team you belong to.
Purpose of the role
- To secure new clients through the sale of general insurance policies
- Develop your reputation internally and externally as a professional, knowledgeable broker.
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurers.
Skills and experience
- To have a well-founded understanding of the fundamentals of Insurance, its legal context, and the operation of the Insurance marketplace
- Demonstrable success providing telephone-based advice in sales.
- Mirror the same telephone skills in face-to-face meetings
- To be able to manage high volumes of enquiries.
- To maintain consistent conversion rates in quoting and selling to new clients
- Project a professional and competent image, with an engaging and friendly manner, over the telephone and face to face
- Strong relationship building, influencing and team building skills.
- Experience in maintaining a client-led approach.
What we can offer
- Negotiable Salary
- Commission structure
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible Working
- Income Protection if you fall ill
- Life Assurance
- A real ability to influence the direction of the business.
We want our team to be high achieving, fun, entrepreneurial, sharing the highs, knowledge, training, chat and of course doing an amazing job for some amazing clients, if this sounds like you and something you want to be a part of, apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are unable to provide Visa Sponsorship at this moment in time.